Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Welcome to me!

There are so many things I think about- so many reflections on how my life has changed over the past few years. So, here goes my attempt to document those reflections. I went from working over full-time, to being a stay-at-home mom. I still work very part-time, 8 hours/week, but do most of that work from home. Quite a life change, and to be honest, some days I'm still reeling from it! I'm sure I'll throw in some ideas about how I try to keep things fun, interesting and stimulating for my kiddos. Some thoughts about how I keep us fed- I LOVE food. And of course my reflections on being a wife, mother, and myself. And of course, I'll throw in some of my sanity savers, those simple daily moments when something happens that makes me smile deep down from my toes.

Oh yeah, and I'm a completely novice blogger, learning as I go. Feel free to shoot me ideas about my blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment